The ShadowRunner's Ten Commandments
Gathered by Peter Bailey (email@example.com)
- Deck thou not over thine home telephone wires, for those who doest
will surely bring the wrath of the Chief Special Agent down upon thy head.
- Speakest thou not of important matters over thine home telephone wires,
for to do so is to risk thine right of freedom.
- Use not thine own name when speaking to others, for that every third
"other" is an FBI agent is well known.
- Let not overly many people know that thy be a runner, as to do so is
to use thine own self as a sacrificial lamb.
- If thou be in school, strive to get thine self good grades, for the
authorities well know that scholars never break the law.
- If thou workest, try to be an employee and impressest thine boss with
thine enthusiasm, for important employees are often saved by their own
- Storest thou not thine stolen goodes in thine own home, for those who
do are surely non-believers in the Lone Star Security Forces, and are not
long for this world.
- Attractest thou not the attention of others, as the less noticeable
thou art, the better.
- Makest sure thine friends are instant amnesiacs and willst not remember
thou hast called, or from where, for their cooperation with the authorities
willst surely lessen thine time for freedom on this earth.
- Supportest thy contacts, as they are thy information pipeline, without
which, thy work would be far more limited.